To help promote a sense of pride and positive attitudes towards school and learning, pupils are strongly encouraged to wear the school uniform. High standards in learning are reflected in high standards of appearance.
- White shirt, blouse or polo shirt
- Grey trousers, skirt, pinafore dress, culottes
- Grey or white socks or grey tights
- Navy blue sweatshirt or cardigan (with school logo)
- Plain grey shorts (not athletic)
- Plain black shoes or trainers
- Summer dress, navy blue
- Plain headscarves
The following are not allowed:
- T-shirts with slogans
- Hooped or dangling earrings (only ear studs)
- Low cut blouses
- Beach wear
- Cycling shorts
- High heeled shoes
- Track suits, shell suits etc.
PE Kit (All to be kept in a PE bag)
- Black shorts
- Plain white T-shirt
- Navy blue school sweatshirt (with school logo)
- Plimsolls and black trainers
- Black tracksuit for indoor/outdoor games
- Hairband for longer hair
- A strip of plaster/micropore tape to cover stud earrings
All pupils must be properly kitted out for PE/games lessons whether indoors or out
Where to buy?
School sweatshirts and cardigans are available from Uniform4Kids of Hertford Road, Enfield.
We hold regular secondhand uniform sales along with discounted new items of uniform (when possible). Parents will be informed when these sales are taking place in the school newsletter and school notice board.
Click here for Uniform4Kids price list.
Trousers, shorts, skirts, summer dresses, tracksuit bottoms and shorts and white T-shirts for PE can be bought from several local supermarkets, including Asda, Tesco and Sainsbury’s.